Welcome! Parents are an important part of our Early Excellence family, and we want to provide you with all the tools and resources you’ll need to ensure your child’s time here is as meaningful as possible.
Research has proven that family involvement in children’s schooling can lead to improved academic performance, self-esteem, and cognitive development.
Become a part of your child’s time at Early Excellence by reading our tips on keeping your family connected from The DLM Early Childhood Express:
- Talk with your child about your school days, sharing memories about special teachers, friends, and events.
- Encourage your child to show you around his or her school.
- Ask your child each day what he or she did at school.
En la escuela
- Hable con su hijo(a) sobre cuando usted asistía a la escuela.
- Aliente a su hijo(a) a que le muestre el plantel de la escuela.
- Pregunte a su hijo(a) después de clases qué fue lo que hizo en la escuela.